Tank Service Pack
£234.00 (inc. VAT)
Avoid boiler problems by having your oil tank serviced and maintained.
Peak Oil will remove any water, install a Tank Dryer and fit an electronic level gauge, PLUS dose your tank with an Anti-Bug agent.*
The revolutionary Apollo Visual as well as reporting the fuel level to a plug in receiver also has a built in LCD display on the transmitter incorporating an on tank level. This allows the fuel level in the tank to be checked and monitored before, during and after filling giving a Visual Overfill Warning at the point of fill helping combat costly over spills. The unit comprises of a tank mounted transmitter unit with a built in Visual LCD display and a plug in receiver unit.
Please note that the oil tank does not need to be empty in order to be serviced.
*Tank Service Pack is only available in our local area, below you will find the list of postcodes to which we can deliver:
Budle includes service plus following products:
- Quick & Easy installation with no specialist tools
required (fitted in minutes)
- Supplied with easy to follow step by step instructions
- Visual on tank level
- Wireless, with up to 200m metres range
- Constant fuel level displayed in easy to read graduations
of useable fuel on a conveniently located LCD display
- Retro fit to new and existing tanks, steel or plastic,
single skinned or bunded up to 3m in depth
- Long life lithium battery in tank transmitter
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Compatible with Max Fill, hand held overfill warning device
We can monitor the level of Oil in you tank for you. We receive a weekly or daily call with your oil level and when you reach a re order level we automatically fill your tank for you to minimse the risk of running out.
These additives control microbiological contamination where up to 1% volume water is present. They prevent operating problems caused by microbiological contamination such as oil/water emulsions (produced by organic acids); sludge and slimes; plugged filters, injectors, burners and gauges; blistering of seals, hoses and connections; accelerated tank and pipes corrosion. These products are suitable for batch treatment in tanks (e.g. bottle dosing and splash blending), or continuous injection into a flowing stream.
- Controls microbiological contamination
- Inhibits sludge and slime build up
- Reduces plugging of filters, injectors, burners and gauges
- Protects against tank and pipe corrosion
The Cim-Tek Tank Dryer is a fuel tank water absorber, which has been developed in response to the increasing concerns regarding water contamination of fuel. By checking for, and removing any unwanted water, the Tank Dryer reduces the damaging impact that this contamination has on machinery and vehicles. The Tank Dryer, or ‘tank sock’ as it is often referred to, contains highly absorbent silica gel, which when lowered into the tank absorbs up to 350ml of water.
Also available is a Tank Dryer trade counter display pack, which comes with 12 Tank Dryers. This is perfect for trade customers to place onto their counters and gain impulse sales.
- 2m attached cord
- Fits in most 2” fill points
- Suitable for diesel, petrol, biofuel and fuel oil
Data sheets are available upon request