PEAK FUEL STORE PLUS
£36.00–£58.80 (inc. VAT)
Increases storage life of fuels from 6 months to 2 years.
A 200ml bottle of Peak Fuel Store treats up to 800 litres of fuel. Other quantities are available on request.
When storing your car away for periods of time, excess fuel in the tank can develop small deposits, sludge can accumulate in the bottom of the tank and varnishes may form on the walls. This is particularly a problem when fuel is stored for a prolonged time and/or is exposed to elevated temperatures.
The results of this are the car having starting problems after storage and not running as smoothly. Do you want this happening to your engine?
We developed exocet Fuel Store utilising chemistry used in refineries to alleviate sludge, deposit and varnish build-up.
- Reduces deposit and varnish build-up
- Slowly disperses existing sludge
- Improves storage stability
- Maintains the fuel’s ignition quality
- Reduces the potential for microbial growth during downtime and filter plugging
Data sheets are available upon request