Peak Gas Oil Extra+
This product raises the specification of Gas Oil to allow modern diesel engines calibrated on EN590 Diesel to run on Gas Oil. It also compensates for somhe harmful effects of a bio content e.g. a tendency for water pick up. The product will additionally enhance the perforce of older vehicles.
The advantages of Peak Gas Oil Extra +
- Easier starting
- Increased pulling power
- Smoother power delivery
- Reduced visible emissions (smoke)
- Improved combustion efficiency
- Aligns with modern engine calibrations
Increased fuel lubricity:
- Compensates for sulphur reduction
- Protects against premature wear in fuel pumps and fuel injectors
- Reduces friction
Enhanced water resistance:
- Prevents emulsions forming and resultant filter blockages
- Keeps water out of the fuel
Ready to purchase?
Need smaller quantity?
The rules regarding Red Diesel use are complex. If in doubt, check the HMRC guidelines, or contact our office on 01246 450242 to discuss your requirements.
What are the penalties for using Red Diesel illegally?
Red Diesel is readily available in the UK. The police regularly carry out roadside checks on vehicles to identify people who are using it illegally. If you are found using Red Diesel in an on-road vehicle, your case will be handed to HMRC.